Monday, August 19, 2013

Teaser : Future sewing projects


                            I am so excited about the new clothing items that I'm working on right now and I can't wait to share the final results. These are some of the fabrics and accessories I'm using . I decided not to share any more details now, but if you want you can follow my blog via e-mail to receive notifications of new posts or with Google Friend Connect. Stay tuned :)  


                  RO:    Sunt foarte incantata de noile piese de imbracaminte la care lucrez acum si abia astept sa postez rezultatele finale. Acestea sunt cateva din materialele si accesoriile pe care le utilizez. Am hotarat sa nu mai dau alte detalii acum, dar daca doresti sa fii la curent cu noile postari de pe blog aboneaza-te prin e-mail sau cu butonul "Join this site ", aflate in bara de navigare din dreapta. 







No comments:

Post a Comment